KV331 Audio recently updated SynthMaster, for Mac & Windows, adding wavetable synthesis features and more.
The update brings the following new features to SynthMaster:
- Wavetable synthesis:
- SynthMaster now supports wavetables with up to 256 waveforms.
- Users can easily import wavetables by dragging and dropping files/folders on to the wavetable display.
- The wavetable display can show wavetables in 4 different ways: 2D Waveform, 2D Spectrum, 3D Waveform and 3D Spectrum.
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster 2.9 comes with 150 new factory presets. Audio demos are available via their Soundcloud channel.
- In-App-Store: Users can see the products that they’ve purchased, download and install the ones that are not on their system with the click of a button.
- Internationalization (I18N): SynthMaster 2.9 brings support for UTF8 encoded file paths, so it’s now fully compatible with international users who use an operating system with a non-Ascii character set.
Synthmaster 2.9 is available now via the KV331 Audio site.