The Sequential Circuits Six-Trak and MAX keyboards are vintage analogs that offer decent analog synth engines, but terrible patch editing.
This video is a quick demo of Model610, an dedicated patch editor for the iPad that’s designed to make it easy to edit patches on these synths.
- Hands on control of all synthesis parameters in an intuitive layout
- Special MONO and STACK modes for new sound and performance possibilities
- Built in patch librarian for easy patch naming and management
- Automatic patch backup to the cloud
- Easy configuration via dedicated design.
- A Sequential Circuits Six-Trak or MaxSynthesizer
- An iOS-capable MIDI interface (or network MIDI solution) and CCK (if needed)
- An iPad running iOS 5.1.1 or later
Pricing and Availability
Model610 is available for US $12.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Model610 or other patch editor for these synths, leave a comment and share your thoughts!