Sonicware has announced that it will be introducing the ELZ_1 synthesizer at the 2018 NAMM Show.
The Sonicware ELZ_1 synthesizer offers multiple sound engines:
- FM SYNTH (4 operators with feedback and detuning)
- 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH (waveform editing and morphing with FM mode)
- DNA EXPLORER (extract and generate waveforms from audio)
- SiGRINDER (granular synthesizer engine)
- STANDARD OSC (sin, square, triangle and saw waves)
- LOW-BIT OSC (sin, square, triangle and saw waves)
Demo videos are available at the Sonicware site.
Pricing and availability are still to be announced.