Here’s a deep look into what’s new in Ableton Live 10.
In this video, Ableton Certified Trainer Serafin Sanchez gives Synthtopia readers an in-depth look at the major new features in Live 10, and shows how they can be used in making a new track.
Highlights of Live 10 include:
- four new devices;
- a completely redesigned sound library;
- workflow improvements;
- Push enhancements; and
- full integration of Max for Live.
More Ableton Live 10 resources:
- Creating Ableton Live 10
- Inside Ableton Live 10 Sounds & Devices
- Ableton Live 10 Details
- Wavetable synthesizer in Live 10
- Making a track in Live 10
- New shortcuts in Ableton Live 10
- Ableton Live 10 Beta
Pricing and Availability
Ableton Live 10 will be available February 6, 2018. The purchase of any Live 9 edition automatically entitles customers to a free upgrade to its corresponding Live 10 edition upon release.
Download versions of Ableton Live 10 cost:
- 79 EUR / 99 USD / 69 GBP for Live Intro
- 349 EUR / 449 USD / 319 GBP for Live Standard
- 599 EUR / 749 USD / 539 GBP for Live Suite
Boxed versions of Ableton Live 10 cost
- 99 EUR / 99 USD / 89 GBP for Live Intro
- 399 EUR / 499 USD / 359 GBP for Live Standard
- 649 EUR / 799 USD / 579 GBP Live Suite
Existing Ableton Live owners should log in to their accounts to check upgrade pricing.
More information, including a tour of Ableton Live 10 features, is available at the Ableton website.