This video, via Fact Magazine, features UK producer Mumdance (Jack Adams), talking about his new filter module, the MUM M8.
The MUM M8 is a Eurorack filter module, designed with UK Euro maker ALM Busy Circuits. The module is inspired by the filter on the AKAI S950 sampler (1988), which was used on many classic jungle and hardcore records.
- Eurorack recreation of classic sampler filter with added resonance and voltage control.
- Dual audio inputs, one with VCA and level control.
- Dual CV (with attenuversion) and manual control of cut off frequency.
- Single CV (with attenuation) and manual control of resonance.
- Ability to overdrive and saturate signals into filter core.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
For details on the MUM M8, see the ALM site.