Erica Synths has introduced the Graphic VCO – a new Euro module that lets you draw your own waveforms, arrange them in wavetables and wavetable banks, morph between two selected waves and alter the resulting wave in advanced ways (FXes) – apply FM, phase distortion, ring modulation, wavefold/wavewrap, bitcrush.
Waves, wavetables, FXes and other settings can be saved and recalled from memory instantly.
The module has two outputs – the main output and the output with configurable suboscillator.
- Versatile waveform designer
- Morphing between two selected waves
- Wavetable design
- Wavetable matrix design
- Versatile waveform alteration – FM, phase
distortion, ring modulation, wavefold,
- 32 classic wavetables included
- Module state saving (Snapshots)
- Configurable suboscillator output
- Suboscillator tuning from -1 to -24 semitones
- Suboscilator detuning (+/- 50 cents)
- Skiff-friendly design
- User waveform/wavetable upload via USB
- Firmware upgrade via USB
Pricing and Availability
The Erica Synths Graphic VCO is available now for €330.00.