This Is Not Rocket Science has introduced the Wobbler, an advanced LFO module with two outputs.
Wobbler is a modulation source that’s designed to add controlled chaos to your sound. It has five shapes, two of which are based on physical modelling. Wobbler also gives you direct visual feedback of your CV output.
- Five shapes
- Basic LFO
- Self-phased LFO
- Double pendulum
- The MOD knob controls shape specific modulation
- The big FREQUENCY knob changes the speed at which it oscillates
- The SYNC input will change the FREQUENCY knob into a sub-divider of the incoming tempo
- The PHASE knob controls the phase difference between the two outputs
- SHAPE, FREQUENCY, PHASE and MOD all have CV inputs
- The TRIGGER button can reset the phase of the LFO or restart the algorithm depending on your SHAPE selection
- Both outputs have a knob to alter or invert the amplitude of the signal
- Both outputs also have their own trigger output – sending a trigger at the start of each new phase
- The two LED arrays show you the generated CV levels of each output
Pricing and Availability
The Wobbler is available now for 300 EUR excl. shipping.