The ADE-33 offers 6 sets of algorithms, with 36 algorithms in total, covering:
- Variables: Rhythmic patterns and circadian-style rhythms
- Multiples: Clock and LFO multiplication and division by factors from 1-12
- Probability: Pseudo-random, probability and chance-based variations
- Logic: Classic logic-based functionality
- Phase: Phase shifting, time-based delays and swing-style effects
- Gates: Trigger, pulse and gate manipulation and generation
The Event Boss is designed to work with any clock, gate, trigger, square wave or PWM-type LFO input. It will take regular clocks and generate rhythms, it will take rhythmic patterns and generate new patterns and it will take irregular and random clocks and generate new, irregular and probability-based patterns and variations.
There is CV control over every parameter, so patterns can be rhythmic, continually evolving, entirely random or pretty much any combination the user chooses.
It can also be used as a utility module to perform various clock division/multiplication, phase-shifting and logic-related tasks.
Here’s the official video intro:
Pricing and Availability
The ADE-33 Event Boss is available now for GBP 199.00 and can be bought directly from Abstract Data or our international dealers.