Propellerhead Software today released Reason Intro, an introduction to their Reason 10 music production software. Reason Intro “offers the Reason experience at a great price,” giving the user access to Reason’s workflow, an assortment of instruments and effects, recording tools and studio-grade mixing tools.
Reason Intro features:
- Easy and fast music-making software
- 16 tracks of audio and MIDI recording
- 10 Instruments, including Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer, Thor Polysonic Synthesizer, Subtractor Synthesizer, NN-XT Advanced Sampler, Kong Drum Designer and more
- 11 Effects including RV7000 mkII Advanced Reverb, Scream 4 Distortion, Softube Guitar Amp, Softube Bass Amp and many more
- Professional recording tools with Pitch Edit, Slice Edit, time-stretching and more
- Fully-featured analog modeled mixing console with bus compressor
- Reason’s workflow and modular music-making environment
- Support for Rack Extension and VST plug-ins
Reason Intro customers can upgrade to the full version of Reason 10 at a reduced price if desired, and access unlimited tracks, the full set of features, instruments, effects and expanded sound library.
Pricing and Availability. Propellerhead Reason Intro is available as a direct download via the Propellerhead website, or from an authorized dealer at the following suggested retail pricing: Reason Intro USD $99 MSRP / EUR €79 MSRP. The Reason 10 Intro Upgrade is priced at USD $299 MSRP / EUR €269 MSRP.
As a point of comparison, the full version of Reason 10, which was released in October 2017, retails at a suggested retail price of USD $449 / €405.
For more information, consult the Propellerhead site.