WMD’s new Fracture multi-particle percussion synthesizer Eurorack module is now available.
Fracture uses single impulse samples like Claps, Snaps and Ping Pong Balls and then plays a group of similar samples back in a psuedo-random order, creating a crowd effect.
In the video above, WMD’s Alex Anderson gives us an overview of Fracture at this year’s NAMM Show. The video below offers studio demo of Fracture’s sonic possibilities:
- Stereo output
- Control over “how many people” and ” how tight” they sound together
- Built in Hall and Room reverb
- Two Trigger inputs for different types of sounds
- 3 Filter types, 3 Envelope types
- Free running, Voltage Controlled “applause” capability
- CV over all parameters
Pricing and Availability
Fracture is available now for US $269. See the WMD site for more info.