Rob Papen has released Go2, a new software synth that’s designed to offer powerful features in a single-screen interface.
- Oscillator Section – the morph oscillator allows the user to morph (using Go2’s various morph modes) between two different waveforms.
- XY Pad – a combination of a live, interactive control and also an automated, programmable modulation source.
- Play Mode – arranges how Go2 plays its synth engine plus additional features and settings.
- Arpeggiator section – classic style Arpeggiator with some unique features, like sequencer mode and unison/chord control per step.
- Free LFO Section – generates modulation signals to be used as sources in a modulation path.
- Modulation Matrix Section – the 8-way modulation matrix allows you to dynamically alter Go2’s parameters using both internal modules such as envelopes and LFOs, and external MIDI Controllers such as Pitch Bend, Aftertouch and other control messages defined in the MIDI-standard.
- Hundreds of presets
Pricing and Availability
Go2 is available now for £41.95 / €49.