Tubbutec has introduced the µTune, a ‘microtonal multitool’ for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
It’s key feature is its focus on working with microtonal scales in a module context. So, it offers deep quantization functions, but also does MIDI routing, scale editing, MIDI-to-CV conversion and more.
- Two channel microtonal Midi to CV/Gate interface with various voice assign modes
- A two channel microtonal quantizer / mapper
- Two channel CV/Gate to midi conversion sends microtonal midi
- A built in scale editor to conveniently edit, load and save scales from an SD card
- Midi router/merger to route midi note and clock data independently between USB, DIN midi and µTune
- Freely configurable inputs and outputs. Can detect if input is plugged in and change behaviour accordingly which makes the module extremely flexible
- 10 point VCO calibration to linearise VCO CV response
- High precision 16 bit outputs, resolution about 0.15mV / 0.2cents with a voltage range of 10V
- Built in two channel tuner with a wide pitch range
- V/Hz mode with adjustable precission
- Peripherals: 2x analogue in, 2x analogue out, 2x digital in, 2x digital out, Mini USB B device midi in/out, DIN midi in and out
- Also features: Midi monitor, various alternative note notations, midi note on and off velocity mapping, adjustable midi base notes, transpose and shift scales via CV, pitch bend in, scale masks, and much more…
Pricing and Availability
The Tubbutec µTune is available now for 251,26 €.