Omnisphere 2.5 is the first software synth to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature, which goes way beyond MIDI-mapping to let you use your hardware synth as a hands-on controller for unlocking Omnisphere’s newly-expanded synthesis capabilities.
Key Features of Omnisphere 2.5:
- Hardware Synth Integration
- New Hardware Library adds hundreds of new patches for all users:
- Over 13,000 Sounds total now included
- Vastly Expanded Synthesis:
- Four Layers per patch
- Doubled Mod Matrix
- New State Variable Filters
- 8 LFOs, 12 Envelopes
- FREE for all Omnisphere 2 users
Pricing and Availability
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.5 is a free update to all registered Omnisphere 2 users. Public Beta starts later this month, with an official release in mid-summer 2018.
For more information, check out the Spectrasonics website.