BeepStreet has introduced DerVoco, a vintage vocoder emulation for iOS.
DerVoco uses analog modeled components including filters, envelope followers and companders to create a warm vintage sound.
- AUv3 Audio Effect and Audio Music Effect, works in all AUv3 compatible hosts.
- Internal polyphonic VCO may be used as a carrier and can be controlled via MIDI, when plugin is loaded as AU MFx.
- In special “input mode” carrier and modulator signals are mixed in left and right channels of stereo input signal. This way any synth plugin (e.g. Zeeon) may be used as a carrier signal.
- 11 or 15 bands with onscreen equalizer.
- Controllable filter resonance makes the sound smooth or sharp and ringing.
- Built in compressor and noise gate.
- Optimized: 60 filters take 4% CPU on latest iPads.
Here’s an unofficial video demo, via thesoundtestroom:
Pricing and Availability