Make Noise has introduced the X-PAN, a 5-channel voltage controlled stereo mixer for Eurorack systems, designed for the creation of complex panoramic audio imagery.
X-PAN consists of two full featured Channels and one simpler Channel. The top two Channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third Channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three Channels are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs.
X-PAN is designed to be highly responsive to control signals, allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. X-PAN is also Direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
- 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
- Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
- Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
- Highly responsive to all control signals including Audio Rate
- Audio Rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
- Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
- Direct Coupled for use as Complex CV router
- Pairs well with QPAS and Morphagene
The X-PAN is priced at $259. See the Make Noise site for details.