AudioKit Pro has released FM Player 2, a major update to the open source sample-based instrument for iOS.
Here’s what’s new:
- AUv3 Plugin and Standalone support.
- Vintage Arp/Step Sequencer
- 3x as many samples, while using less storage space!
- New Stereo-Phaser
- New FX: Vintage Chorus, Flanger, Amp Simulator, and more
- Dual sound layers per voice.
- Keyboard Splits. Morph between sounds.
- 3 LFOs. LFOs can modify other LFOs.
- ADSR: Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release per Layer
- Space-saving Compression. More sounds, less space.
- Tempo-sync controls & Ableton Link
- This update saves 100mb+ of storage space.
- Mono glide & legato
- Pitch & Mod wheel controls & routings
- Improved Presets Panel & Preset Search
- Dual Independent Low-Pass, High-Pass, and Band-Pass filters
- Hundreds of other fixes & updates
Pricing and Availability
FM Player 2 is available now for US $.99.