DNIPRO shared this video demo of the DOT Polyrhythm Trigger Sequencer for Eurorack modular systems.
The DOT has 3 channels of patterns on a board and can be extended with additional DOTs, that can be chained together.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“Dot is handy feature-packed tool for generating and managing rhythmic triggers in your system. It can fire drums, generate variable pulses, divide clocks, create polyrhythms on a fly with several twist of a knob or with deep, careful pattern programming.
Both generative and manual program techniques can be combined, f.e. you can create pattern with euclidian algorithm and then edit it in xox style or shift it with cv inputs to a new levels of variety.”
- 3 channels trigger sequencer in 6 hp
- euclidian pattern generators and XOX step programing
- real time manual recording
- 3 routable bi-polar cv inputs
- ability to save and load patterns
- programmable ratchets
- flip-able interface
- stable clocking with ultra low latency
- several modules can be chained to share clock and reset
Pricing and Availability
The DOT is available now for $160 USD.