Torso Electronics shared these sneak previews of their T-1 Algorithmic Sequencer.
The T-1 is an algorithmic MIDI sequencer that offers a vast set of creative composition tools. It’s designed to focus on fluid live performance and the ability to modulate every parameter with random sequences.
It offers 16 polyphonic tracks, 16 rhythmic and melodic parameters, random modulation features, and live performance tools.
- Euclidian rhythms – The core of T-1 is based on the euclidian algorithm, which lets you generate and explore a vast variety of rhythmic patterns
- Ableton Link – Wirelessly connect to other devices with our integration of Ableton Link. This will make sure that T-1 is playing in time with your DAW and all Link supported apps
- Randomize – Includes Pseudo-random modulation to every parameter, for creating endless musical variations. The randomness can be locked into loops, giving you more control.
- Keypad display – The multicolor keypad is used as a display showing parameter values and the state of the device
- No menu diving – With 18 endless encoders, all main functionality is accessible on the interface at all times
- Creative composition tools – Make relative parameter changes to multiple tracks simultaneously and explore musical progressions
Pricing and Availability
Details on pricing and availability are to come.