Developer Momo Müller has introduced a dedicated patch editor for the Korg Volca Drum.
With the Volca Drum Editor, you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the Volca Drum at any time.
The editor is available in standalone and plugin versions. With the VST Version, you can record controller movements and integrate the Volca Drum with your DAW projects.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- With the Random function, new sounds can be generated quickly for each drum part.
- Drum Kits can be put together and saved.
- A Sound Bank with 50 Sounds and 3 Drum Kits is included.
Pricing and Availability
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit for 5,90€ / $ 6,90.