Korg has released a major update to its virtual studio for iOS, Gadget.
Gadget 1.0.3, codename Santa Clara, adds:
- User-requested landscape mode (user-requested) that lets you use the app horizontally;
- Enhanced MIDI control and audio export;
- Seamless importation of your session to an Ableton Live set file (.als);
- 64-bit support; and
- Access to two brand-new gadgets, “Bilbao” and “Abu Dhabi”, as In-App Purchases.
Moog Music has released an update to Animoog For iPhone, adding iOS 7 compatibility, Audiobus 2 support and more.
Here’s what’s new in the latest version of Animoog for iPhone: Continue reading
LiquidSonics has released Mobile Convolution, a true-stereo reverb processor for use with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio hosts.
Mobile Convolution allows the IR to be stretched, cropped and envelopes applied to shape the sound of the reverb in a ‘natural and musical way’, according to the developer.
A collection of impulse responses is provided, and external impulse responses can be added via Open-In… support in apps like Mail, Safari and Dropbox, or downloaded directly from within the app.
Mobile Convolution is available for US $9.99 via the App Store.
If you’ve used Mobile Convolution, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
SoundTower has introduced Evolver Editor, a dedicated iPad patch editor for the Dave Smith Instruments Evolver synthesizer.
Evolver Sound Editor is an editor and sound development tool, created specifically for Dave Smith Instruments Evolver synthesizer.
Evolver Sound Editor displays all Evolver Program parameters in a single graphical interface. Continue reading
This video offers a sneak preview of Refined Stochastic’s Takete for iOS – an audiovisual performance tool that’s currently in development. Continue reading
Developer Kai Aras has introduced Theremidi, an iPad patch editor and realtime controller for the Moog Theremini. It’s now in beta.
Theremidi offers three key functions:
- Controller – Realtime control over all available MIDI commands and parameters.
- Patch Editor – Create new patches or customize existing ones.
- Library – Store your favorite patches directly on your Theremini while keeping your entire library on your iPad.