This video, via ISOTROPOSPHERE, is a user review of the Bleep Labs 3TrinsRGB+1c Analog Audio/Video Synthesizer.
The 3TrinsRGB+1c is an analog audio/video synthesizer/effect designed by Gieskes. On it’s own it can produce A/V insanity with its built-in, patchable, waveshape adjustable, analog oscillators.
With external audio, CV, and video signals, the 3trinsRGB becomes ‘a gateway to the video hyperverse.’ Continue reading
Kosada has introduced Vuo, a realtime visual programming environment for OS X, designed for creating audio, visual, and mixed multimedia effects.
Kosada’s goal is to make Vuo useful to all multimedia artists and producers who currently uses Quartz Composer. Continue reading
Developer James Cui (aka VJ Fader) has introduced a new visual music app for Android, EDMT.
EDMT allows you to ‘play’ with your phone or tablet to control generative music and visuals.
- Multiple interactive audio visual scenes
- Real-time generative 3D graphics with dynamic sound
- Interact using multi-gesture inputs and accelerometer
- Audio reactive scenes
- Output to TV or projector via HDMI
Developer Steve Belovarich let us know about Synth – a new Kickstarter project to developer a video synthesizer for the web.
The web app will give artists and developers easy access to tools like WebRTC, the Web Audio API and touch based controls.
Here’s what Belovarich has to say about Synth: Continue reading
Magic is a desktop application that gives you a modular interface for creating interactive animation and video effects – for VJing, music visualization, video mixing, music video creation and more. Continue reading
Bleep Labs has introduced the 3TrinsRGB+1c Audio + Visual Synthesizer.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
On it’s own it can produce A/V insanity, with it’s built in, patchable, waveshape adjustable, analog oscillators. With an external audio, CV, and video signals, the 3trinsRGB becomes a gateway to the video hyperverse.
- Analog video and audio synthesizer.
- Composite video input.
- CV inputs for each RGB channel that can be used with audio and modular level signals.
- Audio output of internal oscillators and CV signals.
- Patchbay allows you design complex interactions between the oscillators, RGB channels and i/o. It also make it easy to prototype your own tiny circuit “plugins” (more into on this soon).
- Power supply and patch cables for header included
- Analog composite video input and output are compatible with NTSC and PAL.
Here are some examples of the 3TrinsRGB+1c Audio + Visual Synthesizer in action: Continue reading
Boutique electronics makers Critter & Guitari shared this video, a demo of their new Rhythm Scope video synthesizer.
The Rhythm Scope is a video synthesizer that generates visual patterns in response to sound. The Rhythm Scope can be triggered by transient sounds like drums, short synth arpeggios and funky bass lines, providing an easy way to get visuals synchronized to music and sound.
In the video, Colombian drummer Gabriela Jimeno controls the Rhythm Scope using a drum kit.
Here’s what C&G have to say about the set up: Continue reading