TB Stuff has released a free TB MIDI Stuff editor for Arturia Mini V synthesizer.
In this video, Neil of airusersblog takes a detailed look at the advanced features of the Arturia Mini V, a software emulation of the classic MiniMoog synthesizer.
Features in the latest version of Mini V include:
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Update of toolbar look and feel
- Added support for NRPN MIDI controls
- Added triangle LFO waveform