Arturia has introduced Spark EDM, a production and performance software suite dedicated to electronic dance music production, and EDM, an Expansion Pack for its Spark and SparkLE. Continue reading
2013 NAMM Show: Arturia has introduced SparkLE – a new ‘hybrid instrument’ that combines software and a MIDI drum machine controller.
- Full featured Spark Software
- 3 synthesis engines: Virtual analog, Physical Modeling, Sample playback
- Works Standalone & as a plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS)
- Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive Pads
- Touch sensitive FX pad
- Mode selector – Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune
- Bus powered, class compliant USB input
- User assignable encoders
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function
- Classic ?TR style? programming
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective travel sleeve
- Small, Portable, Solid construction
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
- 30 different kits ranging from pure wobble anthems to revisited EDM and Hip Hop tracks on dub steroids.
- More than 960 pre-programmed MIDI patterns, that you can also customize to your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark?s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling.
- Playable through any MIDI keyboard or drumpads.
Arturia has announced a new ‘Hybrid Madness’ deal that lets you get up to seven of its software instruments for free when purchasing any Analog Experience keyboard or Spark drum machine through June 30, 2012.
Arturia has introduced a software-only version of its Spark drum machine, Spark Vintage Drum Machines.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines combines samples and virtual analog synthesis to ‘capture the unique soul of these instruments.’
- 30 legendary drum machines including: Roland TR-808, TR-707, TR-909, CR-78, Korg KPR-77, Mini Pops 7, LinnDrum, Yamaha RX5, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Simmons SDS V,…
- Easy workflow: one interface to learn, thirty drum machines to play
- Made for live performance: XY Pad, Beat Looper, Slicer, Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- Spark?s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling
- 64 patterns pre-programmed for each drum machine