Yesterday, Arturia announced the release of Spark 1.7, a major update to the software engine that drives its SPARK Creative Drum Machine and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine hybrid hardware/software instruments.
The Spark 1.7 software engine allows faster loading times for Spark Creative Drum Machine and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine users.
Key changes in SPARK 1.7 Continue reading
Alex from Sonic Sense Pro Audio demos and discusses the new Arturia SparkLE.
Arturia calls SparkLE a ‘hybrid instrument’, combining software and a hardware controller. Continue reading
2013 NAMM Show: Arturia has introduced SparkLE – a new ‘hybrid instrument’ that combines software and a MIDI drum machine controller.
- Full featured Spark Software
- 3 synthesis engines: Virtual analog, Physical Modeling, Sample playback
- Works Standalone & as a plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS)
- Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive Pads
- Touch sensitive FX pad
- Mode selector – Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune
- Bus powered, class compliant USB input
- User assignable encoders
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function
- Classic ?TR style? programming
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective travel sleeve
- Small, Portable, Solid construction
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software