Developer Blip Interactive has updated NanoStudio, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in NanoStudio 1.4:
- Audiobus support for input (sampling) and output (main mix)
- Virtual MIDI inputs for note and controller data
- MIDI input transpose
- 4 extra banks for your Eden presets
- Fixed ‘empty sample’ bug when pasting from some Waldorf apps
Developer Mark Carlotto has updated xMod, an FM synthesizer for iPad, adding AudioBus support, CoreMIDI, background audio and more.
Here’s what’s new in xMod 1.3:
- Better sound quality and effects!
- Audiobus compatible
- Core MIDI compatible – Sends AND receives MIDI including program (sound patch) information
- Now runs in background mode
- Fixed file management – can now delete files within app.
The xMod sound engine is a polyphonic triple-oscillator cross-modulated FM synthesizer. According to Carlotto, ‘the complexity of programming FM synthesizers is solved in xMod.”
xMod is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.
n-Track Studio – a multi-track audio recorder for iPhone and iPad – has been updated, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in n-Track Studio 2.1:
- Support for Audiobus – you can now send audio from other apps to n-Track, play your favorite instrument app and record the output inside n-Track alongside the device mic/line input.
- Each Audiobus app can be recorded to a separate track.
- Option to record/process audio when the app is in the background.
- Support for AudioCopy and AudioPaste: transfer audio files between compatible apps
n-Track Studio Multitrack Recorder is available for $5.99 in the App Store.
IK Multimedia has updated iLectric Piano and iGrand Piano, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new with both iLectric Piano, a virtual electric piano for iOS, and iGrand Piano, a virtual piano app for iOS: Continue reading
Developer Never Be Normal has updated 76 Synthesizer – the skeumorphically sexy synth for iOS – adding AudioBus and more.
Here’s what’s new in 76 Synthesizer:
- Audiobus support and background audio. Use 76 Synthesizer as an input device for Audiobus
- Control 76 Synthesizer with MIDI while it’s running in the background.
- General audio engine improvements.
76 Synthesizer is available for $1.99 in the App Store.
Vio – the super-psychedelic vocal transformer for iPad – has been updated, adding AudioBus support.
Here’s what’s new in Vio 1.2:
- Adds support for Audiobus
- Adds support for landscape view on iPad (in iOS Settings > Vio)
- -Brightened star, share and record icons on the main screen
- Advanced settings are now visible by default
- Adds ability to log out of Dropbox account (in iOS Settings > Vio)
- Performance and stability improvements
They haven’t changed the super-psychedelic user interface. Here’s a demo of Vio in action: Continue reading