Developer Jonatan Liljedahl has updated AudioShare – the audio document manager for iOS.
AudioShare lets you record or import audio, using AudioPaste, Dropbox, Itunes and Audiobus and then edit and share it via AudioCopy, SoundCloud, dropbox, iTunes and Audiobus.
Here’s what’s new in AudioShare 2.4: Continue reading
Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl) has made a major update to AudioShare – a audio document manager for iOS – adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in AudioShare 2.3:
- Audiobus input slot support, you can now use AudioShare as an Audiobus source app!
- Trim tool, save selection to a new file
- Add iTunes music library import
- Added ‘Select All’ button in edit mode
- Name Audiobus recordings after input apps
- Show recording source (audiobus apps or hardware input)
- Allow user to edit filename extension
- Allow AudioCopy of midifiles
- Show used and free disk space in About screen
- Improve AudioPaste item selection user interface
- Various minor improvements and fixes
AudioShare is $3.99 in the App Store.