MixVibes has introduced a new iPad DJ app, CrossDJ for iPad.
CrossDJ is a full-fledged DJing controller. It features a full 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQs and Kills, preset Loops, 6 Locators, High-precision audio FX with X/Y control pad and more.
- The mixer section includes 2 players with 3-band equalizers, frequency kills, gains, 2 volume faders, a crossfader and 2 pitch sliders with adjustable range (4%, 6%, 8%, 16%, 32%, 100%).
- The vinyl record deck view allows precise scratching and the possibility to cue a track as you would with a regular turntable.
- The FX view features a large X/Y control pad allowing you to explore the full extent and potential of the 13 audio FX. The FX hold feature allows you to lock down an audio effect on a precise setting point.
- Two loop modes: The first mode is the regular loop mode with 8 different lengths of loops varying from 1/8th to 16 beats (4bars). The second mode is called “slip” mode. Here, loops are active only when a finger is pressed on the loop.
- Media browsing is made through a multi-criteria filter or directly on the full size iPad keyboard.
Pricing and availability for MixVibes CrossDJ are to come.