Developer 4Pockets has released an update to Meteor Multitrack Recorder for iOS, adding multi-channel audio recording and more.
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder DAW designed specifically for the iPad. The program features up to 24 tracks of Stereo, Mono and MIDI audio, a built-in mixer and multi-effects processor.
Here’s what’s new in Meteor Multitrack Recorder version 1.6: Continue reading
IK Multimedia has released a new version of AmpliTube, adding a multi-track Studio to the app.
Version 3 of AmpliTube adds a multi-track Studio, with timeline audio editing and new gear models. Now you can use AmpliTube to compose and record complete songs on an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- a full guitar/bass rig;
- a multi-track recorder with effects;
- a new timeline audio editing suite for arranging, editing, mixing and mastering;
- a built-in programmable drummer;
- professional export features for sharing creations with the world;
- work simultaneously with other audio apps.
Here’s a video overview of the new AmpliTube Studio: Continue reading
Roland has released a free Integra-7 Editor for Mac.
The Roland Integra-7 is the company’s flagship sound module, offering 6,000+ presets, 16 parts and Roland’s latest synthesis technologies.
The new Editor provides visual control of the INTEGRA-7 parameters. A VST instrument (VSTi) version and an Audio Units (AU) version are both available, integrating the INTEGRA-7 into your Mac-based DAW for rapid workflow and instant recall.
See the Roland site for additional details.
Sensomusic has released Usine Hollyhock, a modular environment for live music and real-time installations. Continue reading
Nektar has announced that they are now shipping the Panorama P1 controller, introduced at the 2013 NAMM Show.
The Panorama P1 is a compact control surface with 66 real-time controls, a color high-resolution TFT display and deep integration with Cubase, Nuendo and Reason. Continue reading
n-Track Studio – a multi-track audio recorder for iPhone and iPad – has been updated, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in n-Track Studio 2.1:
- Support for Audiobus – you can now send audio from other apps to n-Track, play your favorite instrument app and record the output inside n-Track alongside the device mic/line input.
- Each Audiobus app can be recorded to a separate track.
- Option to record/process audio when the app is in the background.
- Support for AudioCopy and AudioPaste: transfer audio files between compatible apps
n-Track Studio Multitrack Recorder is available for $5.99 in the App Store.