discoDSP has released Discovery Pro 6, a software synth for Mac & Windows.
Here’s what they have to say about Discovery Pro 6:
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities.
We spent countless hours of hard coding, design and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP team work in the form of a new instrument.
DiscoDSP has released the Mac OS X version of Discovery Pro, a virtual analogue synthesizer featuring 12 oscillators (8 Virtual Analog + 4 Wave) with extensive sound design capabilities.
Here are the details…..
- 128 Patch Memories per bank
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity
- 2x oversampling
- 2x oversampled distortions
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display led and bank name)
- More than 300 presets in 3 banks (including a percussion one)
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import
- 4 Layers per Patch, each with :
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM, Square, Parabolic, White and Pink Noise) with Ring modulation, Sync and Frequency Modulation
- 1 Wave Oscillator. Can load WAV files using high quality interpolation. User banks are easily added
- Resonant Filters (LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandReject, Formant, 8 taps phaser, X 12/24 dB and Y 12/24 dB are Moog modeled)
- ADSR for Amp & Filter. Amplitude envelope can switch between linear and exponential curves
- 2 LFOs
- Modulation Envelope
- Graphical Modulation Envelope
- Built-in Chorus, Phaser, Panning Delay and Gate effects
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortions
- Poly/Mono/Legato modes
- MIDI CC control
- MIDI Out
Discovery Pro is available now for Mac OS X in VST format at a retail price of ?149 / $199.