The Mixxx development team has released Mixxx 1.11.0 – the latest version of their free DJ application for OS X, WIndows and Linux.
New features include a new waveform display, a new beat detection system, updated controller support, session history, preview deck and more.
Here’s what’s new: Continue reading
Native Instruments has released Traktor DJ for iPhone, the latest port of its popular DJ software.
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from Traktor DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Swipe from one-deck focus to split-screen view
- The most affordable way to get started with TRAKTOR pro DJ software to date
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to essential tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Prepare tracks on the road ? all metadata (tempo, beatgrids, cue points etc.) in TRAKTOR DJ syncs with TRAKTOR PRO DJ software
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPhone and share with your friends
Here’s the official intro video:
Hardware and system requirements:
- Minimum requirements are iPhone 4 or higher, iPod Touch (4th generation) or higher, and iOS 6.0 or higher.
- Recommended requirements are iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
Traktor DJ for iPhone is available now for $4.99.
Image Line Software has announced that Deckadance 2 is now available for Mac & Windows.
Here’s what’s new in Deckadance 2: Continue reading
This video playlist is a series of tutorials on how to use Traktor DJ for iPad. Continue reading
Image Line Software has announced that a public beta of Deckadance 2, their DJ software for Mac & Windows, is now available. Continue reading
AppBC has introduced d(- -)b, the first modular DJ App for the iPad.
Made by the people behind touchAble, d(- -)b’s modular approach lets the app adapt to the user, not the other way around. You can choose from pre-installed templates or create your own interface with up to 6 decks – on one or several pages. Continue reading