Sonic State’s Nick Batt gets the scoop on comparing the new Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer to the classic Roland TR-808 Rhythm Composer. Continue reading
Roland today officially announced the TR-8 Rhythm Performer – a new drum machine that’s inspired by the classic TR-808 & TR-909, but updated with deeper sound editing, live pattern manipulation and intuitive performance controls.
Here’s what they have to say about the TR-8: Continue reading
Roland has released another set of Aira teasers today, for the first time clearly showing that they’ve got four new devices on the way.
Here’s the new teaser video, which showcases the Roland Aira line’s sound & blinkenlights action: Continue reading
2014 NAMM Show – Elektron has officially introduced Analog Rytm, described as a ‘one stop solution beat machine’.
- 8 drum voices, each with: Specialized analog percussion sound generator. Sample playback. Analog multimode filter. Analog distortion.
- 12 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Analog master compressor & distortion
- Reverb & Delay send FX
- World class Elektron step sequencer
- Chromatic, Performance, and Scene modes
- Performance oriented beat control
- Individual voice outputs