2014 NAMM Show: Here’s a quick overview of the new Elektron Analog Rytm with Cenk Sayinli, aka Dataline, at the Winter NAMM Show.
via Nova Musik
Elektron shared on Facebook today that they got busted by the NAMM ‘Audio Police’ for being too loud. Continue reading
2014 NAMM Show – Elektron has officially introduced Analog Rytm, described as a ‘one stop solution beat machine’.
- 8 drum voices, each with: Specialized analog percussion sound generator. Sample playback. Analog multimode filter. Analog distortion.
- 12 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Analog master compressor & distortion
- Reverb & Delay send FX
- World class Elektron step sequencer
- Chromatic, Performance, and Scene modes
- Performance oriented beat control
- Individual voice outputs
See the Elektron site for full details. Continue reading
Elektron is teasing a new drum machine, the Analog Rytm, to be officially introduced at the 2014 NAMM Show.
Here’s what they have to say about it: Continue reading
Elektron today released this sneak preview of what they are introducing at the 2014 NAMM Show. Continue reading
Elektron has released a new version of the OS for the Analog Four (and Analog Keys).
Analog Four OS 1.1 delivers polyphony, boosted filter resonance, MIDI multi-map and more.
Here’s the official intro video for Analog Four OS 1.1: Continue reading
This video, features CUCKOO sharing his first impressions of the Elektron Analog Keys synthesizer. He also records a quick jam session, using the presets of the Analog Keys. Continue reading
Elektron has officially introduced the Analog Keys – a flagship analog synthesizer that offers analog synthesis, digital controls, and ‘unprecedented playability’.
Key features include:
- 100% analog signal path
- Seamless integration with MIDI controller functionality, CV/Gate connectivity, assignable joystick and more
- Fully customizable voice allocation lets you use it as a four voice synth, four independent synth, as a massive unison monosynth and anything in between
- Dual filter action with 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole multi-mode filters
- Effects including Wideshift Chorus, Saturator Delay and Supervoid Reverb
- Built-in step sequencer
- Flexible modulation architecture
- Massive storage space lets you store over 4,000 sounds
- Connections include individual stereo outs per voice, two audio inputs, two dual cv/gate outputs, USB & MIDI & DIN sync
We’ve got the full details, including video & audio demos, specifications, pricing and more. Check out the details and let us know what you think of the Elektron Analog Keys! Continue reading