This is a video demo of the Analogue Solutions Telemetry (Mini Vostok) Analogue Synthesizer.
Key Features of the Telemetry synthesizer:
- Pure analogue voice circuitry
- Patch points to allow more sound types, and to cross-patch with your modular synths
- Mini Pin Matrix patch panel to eliminate the use of some patch cables
- Plenty of modulation possibilities
- Rugged steel construction
- MIDI In for software sequencer / keyboard control
- MIDI-CV converter: pitch, auxiliary CV outputs, and Gate.
- VCO1: CV In, PW In, Sawtooth Out, Square Out.
- VCO2: CV In, PW In, Sync In, Saw Out, Square Out, 3x Sub VCO Outs.
- VCLPF: 2x Sig In, 2x CV In, VCA CV In, Sig Out. Moog style transistor ladder filter.
- VC LFO1: Saw, Inverted Saw, Square, Triangle outs, Freq CV In.
- LFO2: Triangle and Square Outs.
- Sample And Hold: Sig In, Clock In, Sig Out.
- White Noise
- Envelope: Trig In, Normal and Inverted Outputs. EMS style repeat feature.
- X/Y non-sprung Joystick
- 10×10 signal matrix Patch Panel
- 10 Shorting pins included
The Synthi AKS KS Expander is an expansion add-on for the Synthi AKS Keyboard Sequencer (KS) that is under development.
The Synthi AKS KS Expander interfaces with the Synthi AKS via the male/female 8-pin Jones connectors on the main Synthi unit and KS, and the special EMS pin cable. The standard connecting cable is removed between the KS and Synthi and the unit’s own cables are used instead.
Pricing is TBD. Technical details below. Continue reading
Free Music Friday: The Synthi Group returns for part three of their EMS analog music series.
Here’s what they have to say about the release:
Unlike the first two releases, this edition was recorded with a specific theme in mind and with parameters of limitation. The artists appearing on volume three were asked to create ambient soundscapes using EMS equipment ONLY. No other musical gear was used in the creation of this compilation.
Sit back, plug in some headphones and be enveloped by the atmospheric aurality that these fine instruments offer under conduction of experienced adepts. The modulations crafted here are meant to accompany the listener on a voyage one could easily take during sleep, a walk communing with nature, or with a focused ritual. We’ll let you interpret whether your journey is more akin to a pleasant dream, or a dark nightmare; an enjoyable walk, or a terrified flight; a positive attainment of higher light, or the conjuring of the dead…alka 2010
Joakim takes you through how to create sounds on this classic synth. the EMS Synthi.
The Synthi Group is back for the second installment of their ongoing Electronic Music Studio (EMS) instrument centered compilations. With the popularity of Vol. I, downloaded over 41,000 times, it was made clear that an interest exists for the unique sound of EMS machinery. Vol. II continues the DIY ethic of the first, encapsulating a diverse array of sounds from ultrasonic frequencies and spring reverb howls to rubbery logic sequences and colliding inverted ramp oscillators.
The members presenting their own manipulations and interpretations of the Synthi. Encompassing elements from vintage analog, ambient, glitch and experimental, both beginners and aficionados of electronic music alike will find interest in the varying styles presented here. Available through Clinical Archives, the Synthi Group: Vol. II must not be missed. Bleep.
CHRONIC ELECTRONIC by Stomachlining
EMS synthi AKS sequence with synthi A joystick noodling, featuring no effects; just a little MAM VF11