Fostex has announced that their new audio interface for the iPhone 4, the AR-4i is now availalble.
And after watching the official intro video, we’re feeling a bit of ‘Fostex fever’. Can you feel it?
The AR-4i iPhone audio interface is retailing for about $150. Details below. Continue reading
Fostex has announced a new audio interface for the iPhone 4, the AR-4i, designed to improve the quality of recordings made with the iPhone.
- 3 microphone inputs with plug-in power for vertical or horizontal use.
- Input level control and EQ can be done using the dedicated App.
- 2 x cardioid plug-in microphones come as standard.
- Third-party microphones can be used.
- LED Level Meter for input level monitoring.
- Microphone gain control.
- Headphone jack for input monitoring.
- 2 x AAA batteries for more than 10 hours operation.
- External power can be fed via USB.
- Ergonomic design for secure holding.
- Screw hole provided for optional camera gears such as tripod, grip etc.
Pricing and availability are to be announced.
via Fostex, Palm Sounds
2011 Winter NAMM Show: Fostex is shipping its new PM0.4n studio monitors, which feature a new exterior design, high efficiency bi-amp design, and rainbow-brite colors.
- Aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) HF driver for maximum sound performance
- High efficiency bi-amplifier drive with 18W each for LF and HF drivers.
- Glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
PM0.4n is wall-mount ready with four implanted nuts on the bottom of the enclosure cabinet. The pitch between the nuts (47mm x 62mm) is suitable for popular wall mount brackets, great for surround sound implementations.