Glitchmachines has released Scope, a modular sound generator and effects processing plugin, for Mac & Windows, that is geared toward experimental sound design and electronic music production.
Scope’s open-ended graphical patching system and diverse set of modules let you create a custom audio processing environment, capable of a very broad range of effects.
- Fully patchable modular sound generator and signal processor
- Sample library with 1500+ modular SFX in 24bit/96khz .wav
- 26 Modules ranging from Oscillators & Delays to LFOs & Mixers
- Freely configurable module slots and signal flow
- Tactile graphical patching system with virtual patch cables
- Real-time animated audio analyzers and visualizers
- 160 patches from 8 cutting-edge sound designers and artists
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Here’s an overview of Scope: Continue reading
Glitchmachines has introduced Fracture – a free buffer effect plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Fracture features a buffer effect, a multimode filter, three LFOs and a delay. This plugin is geared toward adding glitchy articulations and abstract textures to your projects. Use it on anything from drum and percussion loops to synth lines and sound effects. Fracture’s intuitive interface and diverse features make it simple to give your projects a unique technical edge. Continue reading
GlitchMachines has another holiday freebie for you: Spore - a free download of 50 royalty free sound effects by sound designer Ivo Ivanov.
Here’s what Ipanov has to say about Spore:
This Nanopack features an exclusive collection of hyper-stylized sub bass impacts, massive cinematic drones, and eerie mutated atmospheres suitable for game, multimedia, or music projects in need of fresh audio assets with a modern, high tech aesthetic.
Here’s an audio preview:
Biomorph is a new sample library, by sound designer Ivo Ivanov, that features sound effects with an alien sci-fi aesthetic.