Stefan Breitenfeld has updated his online modular synthesizer planner:
The all-new Modular Planner v1.1, which is a complete redesign of the (ancient?) original version, is now finally available. The most important changes are:
- new design & improved usability (at least I hope so)
- forum included
- mostly MSIE-compatible
- Google maps with dealer and manufacturer locations (to be extended, make suggestions!)
- first multi-manifacturer version (thanks to all of you for your support)
- exchange rates loaded directly from ECB
- atch drawing engine (beta).
The planner should make it easier than ever to make your plans for world synth domination.
Breitenfeld adds, “Enjoy it and feel free to link to it, report bugs and module updates, contribute images, patches & experience and make suggestions for further improvements!”