Bit Shape has released TC-11 2.0 – a major update to the programmable multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad.
TC-11 2.0 is a major overhaul of the programming interface, synthesis engine, and patch manager.
New features include:
- Granular Oscillator
- New patch editor, with drag-and-drop controllers
- One-button tuning
- Live patch UI display
- New patch organizer, with tag filtering
- New synthesis engine
- New Table module
- Many new controllers, totaling over 300!
edjing has introduced Mixfader, described as ‘the world’s first connected DJ crossfader.
Here’s what they have to say about it: Continue reading
IK Multimedia has announced that it is now shipping the iRig 2 – a guitar and bass interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android.
The iRig 2 improves on its predecessor by providing better sound quality and more universal compatibility. Continue reading
The audiomux + midimux bundle is now available in the App Store.
midimux talks MIDI to your Mac and audiomux talks audio to your Mac, using a standard usb to lightning or 30 pin cable.
midimux: MIDI via USB
- control iOS apps with hardware controllers that are connected to your Mac.
- sequence and play iOS apps using a DAW running on your Mac.
- control Mac applications or hardware connected to it, using Lemur, TouchOSC or any other app that uses MIDI.
- use iOS apps to play and sequence hardware instruments that are connected to your Mac.
- create virtual MIDI ports on the iPad/iPhone that can be mirrored to the Mac or other iDevices.
- connect more than one iOS device to the Mac – and send MIDI data between them.
Requires: iOS 5+ / Mac OSx 10.6 and Audiobus Continue reading
SoundScaper – an experimental sound mini lab for iPad – has been updated.
SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
Here’s what’s new in SoundScaper 1.1:
AppBC has released audiomux – an app that lets you route audio, between iOS devices and Macs, using a USB cable.
audiomux is the first app capable of streaming audio from iOS to Mac, via the standard 30pin/lightning USB cable. The app is designed to let you use your iOS apps like you would use a plugin.
AppBC is the maker of midimux, which routes MIDI between iOS & Mac over USB.
Here’s a video demo of the audiomux + midimux combo in action: Continue reading
Developer Matthias Frick let us know that MIDI LE for Windows is now available as a beta. Continue reading
WaveMachine Labs today shared this new video sneak preview their upcoming Auria Pro, their iPad DAW.
Auria Pro features include full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio routing, two built-in synths and more. Auria Pro retains the same extensive feature set from previous versions, including channel strips from PSPaudioware, 64-bit mix engine, AAF import/export and optional plug-ins from FabFilter. Continue reading