British audio gear manufacturer Focusrite has debuted a new interface for recording on the iPad. The iTrack Solo is a compact, aluminium-cased 2-channel interface for the iOS platform.
The iTrack Solo is a dual-input audio interface designed for recording instruments and vocals via iPad, (or with a Mac or PC computer). The interface is compatible with GarageBand and other popular recording apps, and it can be used on a Mac or PC with up to 24- bit/96kHz digital performance.
- Focusrite microphone input: iTrack Solo draws on Focusrite?s 25 years of expertise in high-performance pro-audio
- Made for iPad (MFi). Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows: Record with many apps including GarageBand ? with up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
- Direct connections for microphone and instrument: Plug electric, electroacoustic or bass guitar and microphone into the front panel to record
- Signal halos for level and clip indication: Two lights surround the input level knobs to ensure you are recording at the correct volume
- Connect directly to a loudspeaker system: Rear panel phono connectors provide line level outputs to an audio system for playback
- Aluminium unibody case: Roadworthy protection for even the most adventurous musician.