In the latest episode of Sonic Touch, Gaz Williams and Nick Batt take a look at using the iPad as a real-time effects processor. They cover Kymatica’s AUFX Space and Dub and Sugar-Bytes Turnado, plus take a look at the Minirig speaker and Hercules Tab Grabber. Continue reading
Kymatica has introduced AUFX:Space – a real-time reverb audio effect for AudioBus.
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
- Process hardware input/output
- Process other apps through Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
- Ready for the future inter-app audio standard.
- Save and load user presets.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
- Background Audio.
- Record the result directly in app.
- Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
- Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
AUFX:Space is available for US $3.99.
Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl) has made a major update to AudioShare – a audio document manager for iOS – adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in AudioShare 2.3:
- Audiobus input slot support, you can now use AudioShare as an Audiobus source app!
- Trim tool, save selection to a new file
- Add iTunes music library import
- Added ‘Select All’ button in edit mode
- Name Audiobus recordings after input apps
- Show recording source (audiobus apps or hardware input)
- Allow user to edit filename extension
- Allow AudioCopy of midifiles
- Show used and free disk space in About screen
- Improve AudioPaste item selection user interface
- Various minor improvements and fixes
AudioShare is $3.99 in the App Store.
Sunsine Audio has introduced BitCode – a library of 154 presets or “codes” for Kymatica’s BitWiz Audio Synth.
Each code began randomly, and was then altered to make it more appealing; adding and subtracting variables, changing constants, etc. Support was added for the XY pad on almost every single code, resulting in potential changes ranging from subtle to drastic.