Here’s a demo + synth jam featuring the JamStik and a variety of iPad music software.
The JamStik is a portable guitar MIDI controller for iOS devices.
This cover of Daft Punk’s Get Lucky makes use of these apps: Continue reading
Here’s a sneak preview of the state of Audiobus – the upcoming audio routing tool for iOS.
In the demo, developer Sebastian Dittmann uses Audiobus to route audio from FunkBox and Sunrizer, through NLog Synth Pro and into Loopy HD, where it is recorded and looped.
This video captures an informal demonstration, by Sebastian Dittmann, of using the upcoming Audiobus app to route audio between iOS music apps.
In this case, Dittman uses Loopy HD to record and loop audio out of Sunrizer.
Loopy HD – an audio looper for iOS – has been updated withÂ improved mix quality, lower latency, better synchronisation and support for multi-channel audio interfaces.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.2:
- Multi channel audio interface support
- Retina support (New iPad)
- Big improvements in punch in/out interaction and track gestures, generally
- Count-in quantize length setting
- Toggle track sync via MIDI
- SoundCloud update
- Added Japanese localization, and updated Italian one
- Many assorted interface and workflow improvements