Meteor, a multi-track DAW designed specifically for the iPad, has been updated to version 2.0.
Meteor Multitrack Recorder supports up to 32 audio or MIDI tracks, complete with built in Mixer and Multi-FX Processor.
New features include:
- support for up to 32 tracks of audio;
- support for Apple’s Inter-App Audio, for both instruments and effects;
- improved MIDI file handling;
- ‘Real Time’ display mode; and
- Updated AudioBus support.
Here are the details on what’s new in Meteor 2.0: Continue reading
4Pockets.com has updated Meteor Multitrack Recorder.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.42:
- Meteor can now be used as an Input for AudioBus as well an Output.
- Fixed mix down, freeze and export issues when running along side AudioBus.
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder DAW designed specifically for the iPad. Continue reading
Developer 4Pockets has introduced Meteor – a digital multi-track recorder designed specifically for the iPad.
Meteor MultiTrack Recorder features up to 12 tracks of udio, a built-in mixer and multi-effects processor. Meteor is designed for creating musical compositions, but could also be a useful tool for journalists, podcasters and others that need to splice and piece together voice notes, narration or dictation.
Compositions once mixed can be exported to standard file formats for use on your desktop PC or MAC.
Meteor is $19.99. Details below. Continue reading