n-Track Studio – a multi-track audio recorder for iPhone and iPad – has been updated, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in n-Track Studio 2.1:
- Support for Audiobus – you can now send audio from other apps to n-Track, play your favorite instrument app and record the output inside n-Track alongside the device mic/line input.
- Each Audiobus app can be recorded to a separate track.
- Option to record/process audio when the app is in the background.
- Support for AudioCopy and AudioPaste: transfer audio files between compatible apps
n-Track Studio Multitrack Recorder is available for $5.99 in the App Store.
Intua has released an update to BeatMaker 2, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in Beatmaker 2.4.3:
- Audiobus support – BeatMaker 2 can send to or receive audio from other apps
- Monitor, record, apply effects, tweak input volume, apply noise gate from apps connected to Audiobus
- Audio tracks are created automatically when connecting new apps or starting a new project
- Control the sequencer and instrument sample recorder from another app with the Audiobus connection panel
- Virtual MIDI input apps are not active by default, only controllers are
- .midi files are now recognized
- ZIP files transferred via FTP or DropBox are now unzipped automatically
- Improvements of MIDI output timestamps