Delora Software has updated gbTouch, its iPad controller app for GarageBand, to version 3.1.
Here’s what’s new in gbTouch 3.1:
- Vertical faders - new ‘Mixer’ theme style
- The Mixer theme style also includes a new type of rotary. Enable a preference setting for circular (default) or vertical response.
- Dismiss GarageBand alerts now directly from the gbTouch info screen.
- Both gbTouch 3.1 and gbLink 3.1 have quality and performance enhancements.
gbTouch is available in the App Store
Harmony Systems has introduced gbTouch 3, a significant upgrade to Delora gbTouch, a remote controller for Apple GarageBand.
gbTouch 3 includes new features to help you know and control where you’re at in your composition:
- The dynamically adjusting “LCD” display shows user selectable choice of playhead location or project information, including song tempo.
- Playhead position and tempo can be easily changed to specific numeric values.
- On the Track Details screen, individual track volume and pan are now controlled with faders, and their values are displayed.
- Graphics have been enhanced and the increased use of icons makes gbTouch more language independent.
Besides supplementing the use of mouse and keyboard to control GarageBand, gbTouch also serves as a ?control surface? for GarageBand. It allows control of GarageBand from anywhere in the studio.
Pricing & Availability
gbTouch 3 is available for $9.99 on the App Store, and is a free upgrade for existing gbTouch customers.
This video captures a human + machine drum jam, with composer Patrick Flanagan and his collection of drum-playing robots performing Jazari. Continue reading
This short video answers the question “What is a monome?”
Monomes are fun to watch, but what is actually going on?
WiiJing is the use of Nintentdo’s Wiimote to control DJ software. This is a demonstration of Wiijing, presented by DJ ! for the website www.djwiij.com. Continue reading