Sunday Synth Jam: MacBeth Studio Systems’ Ken MacBeth improvises on his prototype Nexus touch keyboard analogue synthesizer.
Designer Ken MacBeth tests out the prototype of his upcoming MacBeth Studio Systems Nexus touchpad synthesizer.
Here’s what he has to say about the demo: Continue reading
Here’s another sneak preview of the MacBeth Nexus synthesizer, from creator Ken MacBeth.
Here’s what he has to say about the video demo: Continue reading
This video, via Ken MacBeth, is a sneak preview of his upcoming Nexus analog synthesizer.
Here’s what MacBeth has to say about the demo: Continue reading
Ken MacBeth of MacBeth Studio Systems shared photos today of his prototype for a new synth under development – the Nexus 1.
The new synth has a unique touch keyboard and four oscillators, dual state variable filter & four envelope generators
ReFX has updated Nexus to version 1.3.0. Two new expansions – Store’n’Forward with UK Trance sounds and Hardstyle with Hardstyle/Hardtrance/Rave sounds have also been released.
You can preview the Nexus with the Blade Runner-esque demo, below.
New features in v1.3:
- New master effect: distortion has been added.
- New arpeggio-mode: poly has been added.
- Internal limiter has been added.
- Several ‘locks’ have been added, so specific sections (mod, arp etc.) can be protected from loading new presets.
Fixes in v1.3:
- One-time click when loading new preset has been fixed.
- Internal optimizations and minor bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
Expansion packs $69.99