Codrut Angelescu has released Figooroo – a ‘sidekick app’ for Propellerhead Figure.
With Figooroo you can:
- open up to 4* Figure songs at once
- copy instruments, patterns, tweaks (defaults & motions), mixer levels from one song to another
- join one song with another
- shift a song with or without wrapping
- resize a song by trimming/repeating bars or shrinking/stretching them
- convert rhythms to notes
- email a song or open it in other Figure compatible app at any time
- By alternating between shift, resize, copy and join, you can combine songs in many ways.
This video is a sneak preview of the upcoming Figooroo app for iOS. Continue reading
Propellerhead today launched Discover – a new ‘open Internet music creation network’ that you can use to create, share, collaborate and remix music with other musicians.
The free music service connects Propellerhead’s Figure and Take mobile apps with Reason music production software, to make it easy to exchange music pieces.
Some of the things you can do with Discover are:
- Move musical ideas between mobile apps and Reason—invite Take users to sing on a Figure beat, or finish a Take song with Reason’s full suite of instruments and effects
- Share music publicly, unlisted to your friends, or to your social network of choice
- Find inspiration in Discover—Propellerhead-curated, community made music pieces, all ready and available for use in your creations
Here’s a video introduction to Propellerhead’s Discover network:: Continue reading
Softube has introduced Tube-Tech Classic Channel, a high-end channel strip and ‘surgical equalizer and fas bus compressor Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason. Continue reading
Propellerhead has slashed the price on its flagship synthesizer Thor Polysonic Synthesizer for iPad as a Holiday Sale.
The software synth, which is normally priced at US $14.99, is $4.99 through the end of December.
According to Propellerhead, Thor offers “god-like sound sculpting capabilities”. Continue reading
Nektar has released a free Panorama Reason update that adds support for Reason 8 and support for 24 new Rack Extensions, taking the total number of mapped RE’s to 139.
Here are the details on what’s new: Continue reading
Propellerhead announced today that Reason 8 is now available for purchase.
Reason 8 introduces a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined workflow that they say is designed to let you ‘move faster from idea to music’.
Here’s the official video intro to Reason 8: Continue reading
Propellerhead has announced that the new Instrument Development Toolkit (IDT) for Rack Extensions is now available. The free developer kit is designed to make it easy for sample library producers and instrument designers to build and sell Rack Extensions.
“With the Instrument Development Toolkit, it’s easy to build powerful Rack Extension instruments for Reason, even without prior coding experience,” says Propellerhead’s Mats Karlöf. “Developers can easily create Rack Extensions that sound incredible and work flawlessly within Reason.” Continue reading