This set of videos takes a behind the scenes look at the creation of Anima Morte‘s The Nightmare Becomes Reality.
The Anima Morte project is described as ‘vintage Italian horror music, from Sweden.
Above, Anima Morte recording synthesizers, percussion & effects with Mattias Olsson @ ROTH-HÄNDLE Studio, Stockholm/Sweden ? August 2010. Continue reading
UVI Electric Piano is a new virtual Fender Rhodes for the Mac, available via the Mac App Store.
- Featuring a classic Rhodes manufactured in 1979.
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear.
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise…)
- Scripted using the latest UVI Engine.
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding.
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style.
- Onboard FX: Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger.
- Integrated old school “Spring” reverb.
- Easy to record in Garage Band, Logic and others audio software.
- CPU efficient.
- Ultra low latency.
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers.
Note that UVI Electric Piano is designed to run standalone, not run as a VSTi/AU.
Electric Piano is available now for $29.99.
Saturday Synth Porn: Impressions of the synthesizer meeting in Kufstein 2009. Continue reading
This is a nice demo of the classic sound of a Fender Rhodes Mark II.
I think the Rhodes sounds sweet with the small stone phaser.
Here I use the Rhodes with some jazzballad chords. The amplifier isRoland JC-160.
I hope you like it!
This is an audio demo from the 1970s, Herbie Hancock demos the Rhodes Sound. Continue reading
This video demonstrates what a Clavia Nord Electro 2 sounds like when you’re wasted.
Well, it’s late, I’m wasted!
Nevertheless: Here are some sounds of the Nord Electro 2!!!
Good night!(actually it’s funny, that it’s daylight, wenn you guys over sea read this here, while it’s the middle of the night here in Germany ^^ )