Roland has released this teaser video for the Jupiter Legacy Collection – a new sound library for the Jupiter 50 & Jupiter 80 keyboards that features the sounds of classic Roland synths.
Pricing & availability are to be announced.
We haven’t seen an official announcement on the INTEGRA-7 from Roland, but, based on this German ad, it looks like a rackmount version of the Jupiter 80 synthesizer is on the way.
We’ll have full details when Roland makes official info available.
Roland today introduced JP Synth Editor (App Store link) – a free iPad patch editor for the Jupiter-50 and Jupiter-80 synthesizers.
Here’s a video introduction to the JP Synth Editor:
Roland UK has announced a promo for the Jupiter 80:
Buy a JUPITER-80 from a participating Roland UK dealer, and we?ll throw in an iPad 2 on which to run the newly announced iPad synth tone editor. (Available May 2012)
The iPad synth tone editor is part of the JUPITER-80 version 2 software update, which also includes the following improvements:
- New synth sounds
- New MFX structures
- Vintage low-pass filters
- Improved SONAR integration
- New Registration Play screen
See the Roland UK site for details.
Roland has announced that the Jupiter-80 version 2 software update is now available.
Here?s what?s new in the Jupiter-80 Version 2:
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR?s faders and soft synths
This video is a first look at the Roland Jupiter-50 synthesizer, which was introduced at this year’s Musikmesse.
Keyboard editor Stephen Fortner takes a look at the new Jupiter-50, with an overview of the synth’s architecture, lots of audio demos and his first impressions.