Qneo just released this new demo video for Voice Synth v2 - a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting.
Here’s what’s new in Voice Synth v2:
iPad Music Software: Museami ImproVox (App Store Link) is a new vocal instrument for iOS.
ImproVox doesn’t offer the features of high-end dedicated vocal effects processors – but it does offer a powerful set of options in a cheap ($3.99) package.
- Real-time vocal pitch correction
- Real-time 4-part harmonization in varying styles (Choral, Pop, Barbershop, Jazz, Baroque)
- Customizable key and scale selection (with a voice-controlled key selector)
- Traditional effects – reverb, echo, stutter, and cavern
- Abstract effects – ring modulator, bit crusher, flanger, and auto-wah
- Change and mix any harmony style and effect while you sing
- Shake the device to set echo times
- Recording capabilities with .m4a and .wav file-saving
- Overdub function allows you to layer your recordings with multiple performances
- Sharing capabilities via the device’s email client, SoundCloud, and iTunes document sharing.
- Import function allows you to import tracks from your iTunes library or SoundCloud, allowing you to collaborate with people from all over the world