Bolasol has released Werkbench 2.0 – a major update to the audio sequencer for the iPad. Continue reading
Symphonix Evolution 2 lets you create scores, tabs, sequence up to 16 tracks and record up to 8 tracks of audio. Continue reading
- Easy to use sequencer.
- Sample editor, uploader & browser.
- Onboard Samples library.
- Audio effects.
- Live track recording & loop bouncing.
- SoundCloud sharing.
- Project sharing via e-mail.
- 22 professionally designed electronic sample sets.
- 14 original project presets.
- Loopseque Store with new projects and tracks by talented artists.
- Dropbox Sync and iTunes File Sharing for your own sounds.
- Audio copy/paste (General Pasteboard with import and export).
- WIST support for syncing with other iOS music apps.
- Audiobus support.
- Master Classes & Tutorials.
Here’s what’s new in Beatmaker 2.4.3:
- Audiobus support – BeatMaker 2 can send to or receive audio from other apps
- Monitor, record, apply effects, tweak input volume, apply noise gate from apps connected to Audiobus
- Audio tracks are created automatically when connecting new apps or starting a new project
- Control the sequencer and instrument sample recorder from another app with the Audiobus connection panel
- Virtual MIDI input apps are not active by default, only controllers are
- .midi files are now recognized
- ZIP files transferred via FTP or DropBox are now unzipped automatically
- Improvements of MIDI output timestamps
New in version 1.5, Aurora Sound Studio HD gets support for AudioBus.
- 14 Instrument tracks
- 12 Notes polyphony per track
- 4 Independent Engines – Drum Machine, Analog Synth, Pad Synth and Sampler
- 32 Patterns per song
- Chain up to 199 Patterns in Song mode
- 3 Effect sends per track.
- 9 Effects including ? Delay, Reverb, Chorus etc
- Allows creation of custom instrument patches.
- Layer Automation
- XY Mode
- Splice and Dice Audio with Atomizer Mode
- Inbuilt Sample Recording
- Export Songs as WAV and AAC
Aurora Sound Studio HD is available in the App Store for $39.99.