Steinberg has announced the availability of Nuendo 6, the new version of its post and audio production software.
It offers what they call “the most advanced native mixing console ever crafted”, an industry-leading ADR taker solution alongside fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering.
Nuendo 6 is now shipping to dealers and distributors worldwide and can be purchased in the Steinberg Online Shop for US $ 1,700.
Steinberg has announced Nuendo 6, the latest version of its audio post-production software.
Highlights of Nuendo 6:
- New mixing console for enhanced operational speed, including a new channel strip with ‘high-quality’ effects
- Nuendo 6 ADR Taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing
- Fully integrated loudness measurement, featuring EBU-compliant metering plus a large choice of RMS metering scales and a dedicated loudness lane
- Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions and Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
- More professional workflow, with new tools such as MemZap quick-jump tool, Remote Control Editor and Steinberg ASIO Guard with intelligent dropout-prevention techniques
- Professional sound library by the specialists of Pro Sound Effects with more than 1.5 GB of dedicated post-production sounds